We're showing the love to our Military, First Responders and Teachers - through our new Valued Service Program!
We are proud to offer a 20% discount on all A50 products - for those who selflessly serve our country and support fellow Americans in these fields. It is our way of saying Thank You for your dedication, sacrifice, and duty.
How to receive your discount
1. Go HERE and select which valued service applies to you.
2. Click Get Code and sign into ID Discount.
3. You can log into the verification website using Facebook, Google+, or you can create an account.
4. After verification, you'll receive a one-time discount code to apply during checkout.
*please note that if this is your first time signing up through this verification company that it can take up too a day (dependent on how you are applying for verification).
5. For future purchases, return to this page and repeat Step 1. (Limit 1 code per day.)
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Active Duty-Currently serving (working full-time) in the Armed Forces.
- Veteran-Previously served in Armed Forces and was discharged under Honorable conditions.
- Retired, Disabled Same as Veteran. In some cases these terms are used interchangeably.
- Dependent Spouses or children of Active Duty or Veterans.
- Law Enforcement-Includes local Police, Sheriff/Deputies and Federal LE. Current & retired accepted.
- Firefighter - Includes all sections of local & wilderness response. Current & retired accepted.
- Emergency Medical Technician/Service - Includes all medical emergency responders and emergency staff with credentials.
- Public Service - Includes all government/service employees with a valid .gov e-mail address.
- K-12 Teaching in a formal K-12 institution.
- University Teaching in a formal University institution.
- Pre-K Teaching in an pre-K institution.
What information is needed for Verification?
Any one of the following can be used to verify for the Military:
- Upon login, if a customer hasn't been verified, they're prompted for non-sensitive information (such as service era, precise dates, and military branch) which is then checked against the Defense Eligibility Enrollment Reporting System (DEERS).
- Active Duty U.S. Military issued e-mail addresses ending in .mil.
- Uploading a picture of any of the following documents: DD-214, Official ID from Veteran's Affairs, Veteran's Driver's License (not all States offer this), G.I. Bill documents, Promotion Certificate or Award Certificate
Any one of the following can be used to verify for First Responders:
- A government issued e-mail addresses ending in .gov.
- Uploading a picture of any of the following documents: Official ID Card, Official Badge, Pay stub, Promotion/Award Certificate.
Any one of the following can be used to verify for Teachers:
- Uploading a picture of any of the following documents: Official ID Card or Badge, Teacher's License or State Certification, Credential used to gain access to their campus.