Please contact your shipper immediately to report this and to initiate a claim. USPS can be reached at 1-800-275-8777 and FedEx Customer Service is at 1-800-463-3339. Once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes into the hands of the Shipper and they are responsible for your item and its delivery.
Articles in this section
- My package might be missing or stolen, what do I do?
- My FedEx tracking number tells me my package has already been delivered but I have not received anything.
- What do I do if I need to change my order or shipping information?
- My USPS tracking number tells me my package has already been delivered but I have not received anything.
- When will my order ship?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Do you offer gift receipts? Do prices show in the box.
- Do you offer international shipping?
- What Carrier do you use for Shipping?
- PO Boxes: Do you ship for free?