If your order has shipped via FedEx Ground and your tracking confirmation number states that your package has already been delivered, with a specific date and time, please contact FedEx Customer Service directly at 1-800-463-3339 to report this & locate your missing package. Once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes into the hands of the Shipper and they are responsible for your item and its delivery.
Articles in this section
- Holiday Shipping
- My package might be missing or stolen, what do I do?
- My FedEx tracking number tells me my package has already been delivered but I have not received anything.
- What do I do if I need to change my order or shipping information?
- My USPS tracking number tells me my package has already been delivered but I have not received anything.
- When will my order ship?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Do you offer gift receipts? Do prices show in the box.
- Do you offer international shipping?
- What Carrier do you use for Shipping?