USPS reuses tracking numbers. Within the first 24 hours or so after you receive a shipping confirmation, you may see that your item has already been delivered. Don’t worry, this is just outdated information from the last time the tracking number was used. Your correct information should display within 24 to 36 hours.
Articles in this section
- Has my package shipped? My tracking info hasn't updated.
- My package might be missing or stolen, what do I do?
- My FedEx tracking number tells me my package has already been delivered but I have not received anything.
- What do I do if I need to change my order or shipping information?
- My USPS tracking number tells me my package has already been delivered but I have not received anything.
- When will my order ship?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Do you offer gift receipts? Do prices show in the box.
- Do you offer international shipping?
- What Carrier do you use for Shipping?