We believe that the Percale weave, when done right with the right manufacturers and cotton, simply can't be beat. There's a reason all the top luxury hotels use Percale sheets. It's more durable, sleeps cooler, regulates temperature efficiently, and has a fabulously crisp hand feel that we LOVE. The downside is that it is more wrinkle-prone than Sateen, but we can live with a few wrinkles for a great night's sleep. For a more in-depth answer check out our blog post on the subject HERE!
Articles in this section
- Is your cotton organic?
- Do you offer sateen sheets?
- Are your sheets 100% Cotton?
- What is the deal with Thread-Count, Egyptian vs Supima cotton and Percale vs Sateen weaves?
- Are your sheets wrinkle-free or non-iron?
- What is your thread-count and why is it not 800, 900 or 1000 thread-count?
- Why did you choose Supima® cotton rather than Egyptian cotton?
- Percale vs Sateen. Which sheets are right for me?